Selasa, 27 Januari 2009

my documentary


today again I find mozaik mozaik my live.after few years of life as a student I am now a successful entry in the list of longunemployment . process

to all this is not easy.many things that I experienced and it makes me feel that life is at least I struggle.now feel can make a happy my parents, son, this my family .

day around 09.00 hours I start all.no I imagine how my heart risaunya kala the.grogi, fear mixed into one. question faculty as a lecturer for the questions one by one tester I answered with resolute faith . however I realize all this is all prosesku.aku grateful to the friend-friends who have a lot of help during the process of college, Dion, sari, Roni, sesa, alde, yogi, sexy8, ninied, children, studio masks, thank many friend . I think not measurable on the all.on arya son, I present you this all the bud,